Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void

A friendly clan from Tiger Server, Perfect World PH

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartilly
Master
Master
Heartilly

Character sheet
Name: Heartilly
Class: Yu Ling
Clan: Void

BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU Empty
PostSubject: BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU   BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 am

BE READY FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS... as u can see our side "the northern alliance side" is not stable at the moment so we are lending our help to our allied clans out there if they need one... technically we are not supposed to be the opponent of clan "HEAVEN" last week... as i can see some of you are experienced in wars and some are not... i even saw someone sleeping on the Central building for 30 mins.... so back to topic bid blocking job muna tyu like before but try ntin maka BID pa sa ibang clan na sisingitan natin :D ung mura mura lang ang bid hehe okey ba kokey?:D:d
Back to top Go down
draconum

Character sheet
Name: draconum
Class: Wu Xia

PostSubject: Re: BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU   BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 am

ok lng un heart since i've been very busy this week..i got so many things and occassions to attend to..i'll be active by next week..sorry last time if i wasn't there in our TW coz i went out with my cousins and tita..but i told them that they should get serious so that your bid will not be a waste...
Back to top Go down
ScHyTeR
ScHyTeR

Character sheet
Name: ScHyTeR
Class: Yu Mang

PostSubject: Re: BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU   BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:57 am

gawin mo ang nararapat master! BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU 746233
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/zenzy07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU   BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BID BLOCK JOB MUNA TYU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void :: Clan Forum: Void :: Announcements-
Jump to: